Page 1 / 2

Proof
Topic starter
(@proof)

Please share your store experiences here

6 Replies
Tyler R
(@tyler-r)
I'm just got back from a trip to Sam's club (maskless) because TWO local Costco's kicked me out. No problems at all here though! The employees were very rude at Costco. I knew I would likely have problems, so I actually wore a very thin mesh netting over my face. Very clearly not a mask, and very clearly a joke. I even called it the ERPB which stands for "enhanced respiration pathogen barrier." It makes it easier to breathe, but it's still just as effective as everyone else's! Most people weren't amused. An employee at the front told me to stay and wait for the manager because my mesh mask wasn't good enough. She told me to stay and wait, very firmly. I told her I'm not her dog and walked away! The managers eventually caught up with me and confiscated my cart which was full of groceries. They offered me a face shield, but I refused saying I wasn't going to give my money to a company that doesn't respect my right to make my own health decisions. I left. At the other Costco I was already in the checkout line when an employee told me that I would have to leave. I gave them a similar message, and walked out telling anyone who would listen that it's not right that a business should be able to tell us how to take care of our health. Now I'm at Sam's Club, not even wearing the mesh mask. No one has told me I need to wear anything, and I've even seen two other people maskless! Support Sam's Club, boycott Costco! When I finished shopping here, I'm going to call Costco corporate and let them know that their policy is completely unacceptable and the behavior of their employees is rude and disgraceful!
* The picture is me at one of the Costcos. Within seconds of this picture, I was approached by a manager*
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and indoor

HereBareEverywhere
(@herebareeverywhere)

My store experiences aren't dramatic as so many others on Bare Face is Legal 2.0 or Smiles and Frowns. I'm in suburban NW Georgia where people, at least outside of the main metro area, are freedom-minded including our mayors, city council members, and health inspectors.

After April's brief closings the stores reopened with no mask mandate, just signs advising 6 feet distancing. However, magically in about June and especially by September, signs popped up saying masks were either recommended or required. Larger chain stores like Hobby Lobby, Kroger, and Ingle's wore muzzles but didn't enforce them. The only enforcers with any attempt are the corporate stores like Belk, TJ Maxx, and Target. Still, I have found that between October and now the enforcement is lightening everywhere.

That said, mask wearing has increased across most ages but definitely with the elderly, and we have a larger than usual elderly population in our county. I'd say that anywhere from 50%-90% of the customers in almost any mid- to large-sized store are muzzled up. It greatly concerns me that people are voluntarily cutting off their oxygen supply and causing bacterial build-up in their useless masks but I cannot do anything but what I do, which is to never wear one as I have done since the beginning. From DAY ONE something smelled funny (heh) about the whole thing. Luckily, I can avoid doctor's offices because I am well due to taking supplementation to keep my immunity strong, which is something I've always done. If Biden tries to institute a nationwide federally ordered mandate I will not comply. It's illegal, it's immoral, it's un-Constitutional, and it violates our human rights.

healthshifter
(@healthshifter)

I own a store in southeast Missouri.  I have never believed mask were a good idea.  I'm self educated regarding health and have a good awareness that protects me from the programming.  I never required customers to wear mask.  I also never shut down.  So far no one has challenged me.  If they do, they will have to force the shut down.  I will never give up my sovereignty!  Regarding other stores I frequented before this plandemic, I no longer shop at many of them.  I will not wear a mask. 

1 Reply
jimkost2030
(@jimkost2030)

@healthshifter

Thank you! If I lived in your area, I would give you all my business and recommend you!

HereBareEverywhere
(@herebareeverywhere)

It is refreshing to read about the experience and stance of a store owner. On Facebook I left a post about my experience in Blue Ridge, GA on Jan. 2, where there are over 100 stores for tourists to enjoy yet at least 50% of them were strictly enforcing masking. There was no mandate and no rhyme or reason for this; stores which were right beside each other either forced them or did not. The one common denominator about the masker stores was that they were owned by transplants and not the locals. That shows that leftists seem to be spreading their desire for less freedom all around the country and especially in the south.

Sometimes it feels like the Reconstruction here except now, nobody's free without checking first. I wish I understood why such blatant disregard for truth and liberty are so rampant, but perhaps my lack of a college degree and rejection of CNN viewership are factors but I digress. Or do I?

Sadly, I spent perhaps $5 on two car decals rather than hundreds on jewelry and food I could not access without muzzling myself. Honestly, this country is divided in two yet again and it is still along political lines only this time, one side disagrees with breathing fresh air.

Page 1 / 2
Share: